Our goal is to provide an environment and program consistent with the highest standards that will foster the growth and development of each child to his/her fullest potential.
- To provide a safe environment in which to protect the child’s health and to help him/her develop physically.
- To provide an environment conducive to the development of his/her physical health
- To help each child learn and develop good health habits.
- To encourage the child to gain a deeper understanding, respect, awareness, and appreciation of the world around him/her.
- To help the child build a positive attitude towards his/her education and respect for self image.
- To provide stimulation to encourage the child’s curiosity and imagination to help teach the basic educational program (letters, sounds, numbers, shapes and colors) in a way that a preschool child can comprehend and learn.
- To provide an atmosphere that gives the child the opportunity to experience living in a Christ like manner.
- To provide each child with the opportunity to develop a love and respect for themselves and others.
- To help the child develop a sense of self-image and self-acceptance.
- To provide an environment that will develop a sense of security.
- To help the child develop a feeling of acceptance by peers and teachers.
- To provide an atmosphere that will promote democratic living.
- To help the child express positive conflict resolution techniques.
- To help the child learn and accept change and disappointment.