- Apples of Gold Educational Center is open to eligible children on a non-discriminatory basis. No child will be excluded on the basis of race, gender, national origin or ancestry, or religious affiliation.
- Any child who is two years of age upon admission is eligible for enrollment. We are open to all children through age six. Children must attend a minimum of two days a week. The children will be separated by age so they can associate with children of their own age and interests.
- The following forms are required by Apples of Gold Educational Center and or the State of California:
* A completed Enrollment form
* A completed Identification and Emergency Information form
*A completed Consent for Emergency Medical Treatment form
*A completed Child’s Preadmission Health History form (filled out by parents)
*A completed Physicians Report (filled out and signed by a physician)
*A completed Immunization Record (kept on file at the school)
*A current test for tuberculosis including date and results of test (Only required if symptoms of risk are present)
*Two completed Emergency Card (one for the classroom and one for the office)
*A signed Notification of Parents Rights form
*A signed Personal Rights form
*A signed Permission form
*A completed Parental Agreement form
*A completed Admissions Agreement form